Coca-Cola (Japan) Co., Ltd. manufactures Coca-Cola and other concentrates and supplies these to Bottlers(7bottling companies) all over Japan, and Bottlers produce various types of products at each plant under strict quality controls. Finished products are distributed nationwide to 515 sales brenches, which function as sales bases for individual Bottlers, and then directly distributed to 1,150,000 stores nationwide by distribution car, which is called "route truck." Additionally, in consideration of consumer convenience, approx. 980,000 vending machines have been installed in a broad range of useful locations. These manufacturing, distribution and sales activities are closely linked to the community - and growing together with community is Coca-Cola's own system.
- 3Okinawa Coca-Cola Bottling Co., Ltd.
- 4Hokuriku Coca-Cola Bottling Co., Ltd.
- Nagano / Toyama / Ishikawa / Fukui
- 5Coca-Cola East Japan Co., Ltd.
- Tokyo/ Kanagawa / Shizuoka / Yamanashi / Aichi
Gifu / Mie / Saitama / Gunma / Niigata / Chiba
Ibaraki / Tochigi / Miyagi / Fukushima / Yamagata
- 6Michinoku Coca-Cola Bottling Co., Ltd.
- Iwate / Akita / Aomori
- 7Hokkaido Coca-Cola Bottling Co., Ltd.
- 1Coca-Cola West Co., Ltd.
- Fukuoka / Osaka / Shiga / Nara / Wakayama /
Kyoto / Hyogo / Okayama / Tottori / Hiroshima /
Shimane / Yamaguchi / Saga / Nagasaki / Kumamoto /
Kagoshima / Oita / Miyazaki
- 2Shikoku Coca-Cola Bottling Co., Ltd.
- Kagawa / Ehime / Kochi / Tokushima